All National Stream & International Stream entries must include a FRF for each competitor/athlete.
- FRFs (Including Elementary Athlete Forms/Skills Lists) MUST be submitted via email on the due date of entries. No Grace Period Applies.
- FRFs are required in TWO (2) versions in 2017.
- .PDF format
- .FRF format (necessary for skills judge)
- FRFs must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com. Failure to send to the accurate email address will result in a non-submission and will not be accepted.
- Please see attached document “How to Save a FRF as PDF”. Please note: other coaches are choosing to use Phone App’s which take photos of the FRF and turns it into PDF.
- Please note: FRFs must be clearly Labelled as: AthletesName/TeamName_Section_Stream.pdf”.